The Sanicubic® is a robust macerator pump that has been designed for the discharge of waste from up to two WCs plus multiple grey water producing appliances in busy business environments and larger domestic situations.
Why choose this product?
- Ideal for busy business environments and larger domestic situations
- Tough, reliable macerator pump
- New design with easily removable motor for servicing and maintenance
- Water level indicator unit can be easily removed for maintenance
- External hard wired audio visual alarm
- Features integrated non-return valves
- Centre heights of inlets 40mm
- Working temperature of 35°C. Will handle up to 70°C for short periods. (See Sanicom and 2 for higher temperatures and longer periods)
- IP67 rated
- Cannot be connected to a Building Management System
Saniflo approved engineers – Sales – Service – Spares – Repairs
Call PumpMaster on 0800 2922 542
|Discharge Pipe Diameter||50mm|
|Dimensions (vertical height is measured from floor level)||(W)560mm x (H)410mm x (D)490mm|
|Technote – Saniflo recommend a Saniflo approved engineer for every Sanicubic installation, repair, and service – phone PumpMaster on 0800 2922 542||Isolating valves must be fitted but are not includedDual motors for absolute reliability and power
Handles waste water of up to 70ºC for short periods
|Saniflo Alarm||Two alarms – one unit mounted, one remote|
All items in stock for immediate delivery
Isolating valves must be fitted with a Sanicubic installation.
If isolating valves are not fitted, this may make service/maintenance impossible. For valves/advice please call 0800 2922 542